Welcome to Manor Park Club - established 1907
The Manor Park Club is a well-established facility close to the centre of Great Malvern town. Over the years it has developed into a multi-sports club attracting members from over a wide area. The club is registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC).
Upcoming Social Events at Manor Park
- Tuesday 1st October – Start of Winter Indoor Social Tennis Evenings
- Friday 11th October – Salsa dance sessions at 7 pm and 8 pm
- Friday 18th October – ‘Swedish’ Monthly Munch at 7 pm
- Friday 25th October – Gin Night from 7.30 pm
- Tuesday 19th November – Tennis Section AGM
- Friday 20th December – Christmas Party
Salsa runs every other Friday, beginners at 7 pm, intermediates at 8 pm
Michaela’s Pilates classes on Mondays 11-12 noon, Thursdays 9.30 – 10.30 am
No Standing Still
Transformation at Manor Park
A member returning from 50 years ago would be amazed at the transformation of the site. Four squash courts, three indoor tennis courts and a six rink indoor bowls hall have been added as well as meeting and changing rooms and a new cafe-bar. All this has been achieved by volunteer effort. With further improvements planned, these are exciting times for the Club and its members.