Welcome to Manor Park Club - established 1907
The Manor Park Club is a well-established facility close to the centre of Great Malvern town. Over the years it has developed into a multi-sports club attracting members from over a wide area. The club is registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC).
Upcoming Social Events at Manor Park
- Friday 18th October – ‘Swedish’ Monthly Munch at 7 pm
- Friday 25th October – Gin Night at 7.30 pm
- Friday 22nd November – Open Mic Night
- Tuesday 26th November – Tennis AGM ***New date***
- Friday 29th November – ‘Indian Street Food’ Night at 7pm
- Friday 20th December – Club Christmas Party
Salsa with Edwin Rodriguez is on alternate Fridays 25th October – 20th December, 7 pm for beginners, 8 pm for intermediates
Michaela’s Pilates classes are on Mondays 11-12 noon, Thursdays 9.30 – 10.30 am
No Standing Still
Transformation at Manor Park
A member returning from 50 years ago would be amazed at the transformation of the site. Four squash courts, three indoor tennis courts and a six rink indoor bowls hall have been added as well as meeting and changing rooms and a new cafe-bar. All this has been achieved by volunteer effort. With further improvements planned, these are exciting times for the Club and its members.