Welcome to Manor Park Club - established 1907
The Manor Park Club is a well-established facility close to the centre of Great Malvern town. Over the years it has developed into a multi-sports club attracting members from over a wide area. The club is registered as a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC).
Upcoming Social Events at Manor Park
- Saturday 8th February – Tennis Section New Year Dinner
- Saturday 7th March – Quiz Night
- Friday 3rd April – Race Night with Dinner
- Friday 24th April – Tennis Awards Night
- Saturday 16th May – Ripple Cup
- Saturday 20th June – Robfest Tournament & After Party
- Saturday 27th June – Party in the Park with Live Music and street food
Salsa with Edwin Rodriguez is on alternate Fridays 24th January, 7pm for beginners & 8pm for intermediates
Michaela’s Pilates classes are on Thursdays 9.30 – 10.30 am
No Standing Still
Transformation at Manor Park
A member returning from 50 years ago would be amazed at the transformation of the site. Four squash courts, three indoor tennis courts and a six rink indoor bowls hall have been added as well as meeting and changing rooms and a new cafe-bar. All this has been achieved by volunteer effort. With further improvements planned, these are exciting times for the Club and its members.